There’s a soccer tournament in Russia and the final is in July. Have you made your plans for the Big game yet? Have you got something organised with your crew?
Do you fancy a R50 000 big match viewing experience?
You and ten of your mates stand the chance of having your dream big match viewing experience turned into reality! You choose the drinks, the food and the vibe – we make it happen! BIG screen? No problem. Surround sound? Single malt? Craft beer? Fillet steak or chicken wings? Team jerseys with your name and number? No fighting over jersey #10. You can all have one!!!
You and your whole team also receive exclusive American Tourister Soundbox Spinners – you choose your colour too! All you have to do is tell us why getting together with this crew at a big match is so worthwhile.
1. This competition is promoted by Samsonite Southern Africa Pty Ltd under its brand American Tourister.
2. This competition shall be conducted in accordance with the provisions of section 36 read with Regulation 11 of the Consumer Protection Act No. 68 of 2008.
3. Competition Period: The competition runs from 4th June 2018 until midnight the 30th June 2018.
4. How to Enter:
Step 1: Enter the competition through our competition landing page on www.americantourister.co.za.
Step 2: Tell us the name of your crew of 10 friends or less who you love to watch the football with, and how you bring back more love for the game.
Step 3: Input your email and name into the form to enter.
Step 1: Take a selfie at the Cristiano Ronaldo hotspot in participating stores nationwide.
Step 2: Upload it to Facebook or Instagram with the hashtag #BringBackMoreSA
Step 3: Tell us in your post how you bring back more love for the game of soccer (What do you do to celebrate a huge match? Do you and your crew play a game after work?)
There is no restriction on the number of entries per person. Each individual can enter as many times as they like.
A soccer home viewing experience to the value of R50 000 to be held on the 15th July 2018 for the final soccer match held in Russia. The viewing experience will be hosted at your private residence, by Black Jack events and Samsonite SA. The winner gets to select the food, drinks, the music, the vibe.
The Winner gets to invite 10 of their friends to join the party and each person will also receive an American Tourister Soundbox Spinner 68cm in a colour of their choice.
6. The prize is valid for use by the winner under the following conditions:
a. The prize is not refundable nor transferable in any way or form;
b. Prize includes BlackJack Events management fee.
7. Who Can Enter: You are entitled to participate in this competition if you are a natural person who is 18 years and over and a legal resident of Republic of South Africa.
8. Exclusion: Directors, members, partners, employees, agents of, or consultants to Samsonite Southern Africa Pty Ltd and/or its subsidiaries including the Promoter, their promotional partners and printers, their advertising and promotional agencies, suppliers of goods or services in connection with this competition or any other person directly or indirectly.
9. Entries that are unintelligible, incomplete, illegible, fraudulent or corrupted will be deemed invalid.
10. Entry Fee: There is no entry fee to participate in the competition.
11. Winner: The winner will be chosen randomly by random draw on the 1st July 2018. Should the competition draw be postponed to another date for any reason whatsoever, the new draw date will be published on Twitter and Facebook, within 4 (four) days after the original draw date. The random entries drawn will be independently drawn to establish whether it meets the competition qualifying criteria and if so that entry will be the competition winner (the “winners”), subject to us being able to contact the winners. If the qualifying criteria are not met further random draws will take place until a randomly selected valid entry meets the eligible criteria. The Promoter will contact the winners via their e-mail address or social media or phone number provided. The winner will be notified telephonically by the Marketing Department of the Promoter within 48 (forty eight) hours of the random draw taking place. The Promoter will send notification to the winner. Thereafter we will post the winner’s name on our Twitter Page, Facebook page and Instagram. The winners will receive his or her prize after the processing and verification is completed.
12 This event will be filmed and photographed and the winner and his or/her 10 (ten) friends are required to give consent to be filmed and photographed, for use in marketing activities.
13. By participating in this competition, you agree to be bound by all the Competition Rules, Terms and Conditions set out above, without exception. The prize is exclusively for the benefit of the winners and is neither transferable nor exchangeable for cash or otherwise.
14. The winners will be required to complete a declaration acknowledging receipt of the prize and that he/she is not connected to the Promoter as in terms of clause 5 above.
15. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel or withdraw any aspect of this competition in its sole discretion at any time without notice or liability. The Promoter and Samsonite Southern Africa Pty Ltd cannot guarantee the performance of any third party and shall not be liable for any act or default by a third party. Participants of this competition agree that the Promoter and/or Samsonite Southern Africa Pty Ltd will, subject to prevailing law, have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, costs, damage or disappointment of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly from acceptance, misuse or use of the prize, or from participation in this competition. The laws of the Republic of South Africa govern this competition. If any provision or part of these Competition Rules is deemed void or otherwise unenforceable in law, then that provision or part shall be deemed excluded and the remainder of these Rules shall remain in force. Any violation of these Competition Rules will result in the immediate disqualification of the transgressing participant from the competition.
16. QUANTUM OF PERSONS AND DIETARY REQUIREMENTS
16.1 The winner is required, in writing, to inform Samsonite Southern Africa Pty Ltd by no later than 7 (seven) days prior to the day of the function of:
16.1.1 Name and Surname of all 10 guests
16.1.2 Any special dietary requirements for persons attending the function
16.1.3 Physical address of event location (Must be a home address)
16.1.5 Menu, Drink selection and theme of choice as per the checklist sent through to the winner by Black Jack Events
16.1.6 Colours of selected Soundbox 68cm suitcases